a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): What a day!!! What a...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, November 11, 2005

What a day!!! What a...

Honor...
Who am I, but a mere man, that I should get this favor from You?
All the days, I WILL...

REJOICE IN THE LORD! AGAIN, I SAY REJOICE!

Well, just as the title suggests, I am just writing down some thoughts and updates on my life after a period of time, not being able to really write down my thoughts and my life.

I have been busy with the job which I am currently in. It’s an exciting job and, very honestly, I do feel that I am more and more like Abraham, comparing to the works God is doing in my life.

I am in awe and glad of what God is doing in my life. My reasoning is not unfound. However, as I begin to list the very weakness I am to reveal here, are things I feel I am weak in and you’ll begin to see the work God is doing in my life. Here I go:

1. Faults I find in myself:
I am:
a. NEVER a good communicator;
b. NEVER thought that I would be facing so many people in a day, speaking to total strangers;
c. NEVER thought of writing a book;
d. ALWAYS feel awkward whenever I face a total stranger and feel very uncomfortable;
e. ALWAYS keep to myself and wants others to come talk to me;

Things I find that I am doing now:
i. In a company which is dealing in communications. Helping me to improve in this area.
ii. Am facing a lot of people when I used to have stage-frights and even speaking to others whom I know, especially, in a group
iii. Am thinking of writing a book that talks about trees and humans;
iv. Am facing a lot of people a day, talking to them like never before;
v. Instead of standing by, waiting for others to come and talk to me, I am now approaching people of all walks and life, young and old, to talk to them.

Interesting right? Oh well, things change when one is in Christ. Especially when one wants to bend his will to do God’s will!

That aside, what I really am glad about today is not only regarding the things that I have been encountering or the things which is happening in my life but more than that, I’ve met a man of God while working today!

No one would ever think of meeting him on the streets, yes, even in his wildest imaginations. I did think of it and did fancy meeting him on the streets but never in my wildest dream did I dream of meeting him in such a way and being able to shake hands with him. Do you want to guess whom have I met?

... Come, make a guess...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... Try guesing...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... Don't PEEP!... Keep trying...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Alright... Enough of the suspense...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... Are you sure you really want to know?...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
... Actually...
I’ve met Rev Ulf! You’ve not heard me wrong. I really met him up front and personal!
(That’s besides meeting him in Church!) I’ve met him in Orchard Wheel-lock place at about 5pm! It’s so cool! Pastor Yong was with him! I am so excited and this event alone made my day! I was so excited that I even called up my leader to inform her about this encounter.

Maybe to many, you’ll find that it’s not much of a great deal BUT to me, it is! I’ve dreamt about it, thought about it and have seen it coming to pass! I’m in awe!

All these, I believed, did not come by chance. This is because, I realized that whatever I said in the last couple of days, did come to pass! For example, my breakthrough in my work place; I was able to make a breakthrough in my earnings! Even though it was not much to others, it is, to me. I am really grateful for it!

On Tuesday morning 8th Nov, we were having our meetings, rejoicing the results we had for Monday. I was standing in front of the whiteboard and June was writing who’s getting the “bells” and “gongs”. Just where I was, June wrote the word “Gongs”. In a cheeky manner and with a belief that God will see me getting it, I said that on Wednesday, I would be striking the “Gong”. God never failed me. The place where I was placed at, I was the head and not the tail. Even though I was not the highest earner for that day, I was glad because I was able to break through the hundred dollars point, above and beyond what I could think or imagine of! Glory to God!

Also, yesterday, I told Kelvin Wee that I would be receiving a cheque from a customer today. It did also, come to pass! It’s really an adventure to me.

Ultimately, all these, will never be possible if God never came into my life. I really thank God for all that He is doing in my life and that ALL GLORY and HONOR BELONGS TO HIM, FOREVER! I thank God for working in my life!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com