a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): God is Judged!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, October 07, 2005

God is Judged!

I really thank God! He is righteous and just!

I was rather annoyed with what Mr Hon told me the other day. He refused to pay me any OT pay etc… He told me to talk to Jennifer, the Human Resource Personal about wanting me to pay the company back as I went on leave without being approved.

Ok, I was in the wrong to leave without getting it all approved but I thought they’d call me up? How was I to know? I really have lots of wrong information fed to me. Feel so annoyed and so frustrated. Instead of venting my anger, I turned to God and seek His advice.

Yesterday, I told Jennifer about the entire case and some stuffs about the over time pay and what was it for. After lifting to God, He turned my situations around! Jennifer called up to inform me that they would be paying me OT pay and that instead of paying the company about $300 odd, I only need to pay back $83! I am pondering if I should fight the case as they were not willing to let me claim the previous month (August) OT pay. If I were to be able to claim it, they would need to pay me additional cash! However, I’d leave it unto God.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com