a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): ~~~Salsa Dance~~~

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

~~~Salsa Dance~~~

This was exciting! This was the first time I’ve learnt Salsa dance. After Church service, I met up with Jane and we went down to “The Gallery” near Muhammad Sultan and met with something which I perceived as “Salsa dance”. The actions of the people were so intimate and so close. One was sitting at the chair while the other was dancing for the seated one.

Immediately, I thought of what Shawn had said to me about Salsa dance. He was telling me that it was a kind of erotic dance. After seeing what was performed, I was kind of turned off.

After sometime, Jane told me that the dance I saw was actually erotic dance or lap dance. When the dancers performed Salsa, she told me that is the actual Salsa dance. I waved a sigh of relieve.

It was a good time of fellowship with them but I was kind of stoned when I was invited to dance with them. Jane taught me how to dance. Felt kind of strange but it was not a bad experience just that I was kind of stoned as I have not been in night spots for ages.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com