a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Being a childish fool I was…

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Being a childish fool I was…

You’ve not read wrongly. Yes, I am calling myself one for one very good reason: For the fact that I am really blind and really foolish to be thinking about other things while things are being laid down clearly for me.

Yes, I had deleted one page of my blog for a very good reason. I was real blind, childish and I’ve spoiled the reputation of my leader/ leaders. I really felt it was really appropriate that I ought to apologize to Sister Gillian and those whom I had mention in my blog. I was a fool that I did not see the light of it.

The unhappiness inside of me had taken hold of me and thus, I reacted to the unhappiness, forgetting the fact that I was entrusted with a lot of things in the cell. I was really blind, not to see that I was being handed things which I was not trained.

Out of the “out-break” I realized something about me:
- That I am still childish;
- I was being very egoist; that I thought that I knew it all but, in fact, knew nothing much;
- I found out that I am still weak in certain areas. Perhaps, that’s the answer from God when I asked Him what to change within me a couple of week back, to be a better man;
- That I still have that hot temper within me.
- That I have been rather proud and too arrogant

I really beseech forgiveness from the parties involved and I do really want to be changed for the better.

Apologies to:
Church members, Pastor Aries and Sister Gillian,

I, hereby, apologize to you for writing nasty stuffs about you before finding out the truths. I was not being careful and responsible for writing and posting those nasty stuffs about the things I wrote a couple of days back. I ask for you forgiveness.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com