a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Rebuilding walls

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Rebuilding walls

I believe it is a time for me to rebuild my life once again. However, this time, I really need to fortify the “walls” against “enemies” so that they will never have the chance to hit me when I am at the lowest point of life.

You see, I have been struggling with a couple of areas in my life. Namely, its got to do with human nature, the things which we cannot cast out at all but need to crucify it at all days; our fleshy nature!

Of late, I have been struggling in these areas which I once was able to overcome it for weeks or even months but these couple of weeks, I’ve been yielding to them and let God down, over and over again. If you’ve been reading up or following up with my life for a period of time you’ll notice that I had written regarding this matter. I have always wanted to get my life right with God and to stay PURE! I want to be set apart to do His will.

Especially these couple of days, I’ve been drawn back to my “old nature”. When Rev Paul Chase came to preach, I was encouraged and I told Pastor Aries about this matter which has been bothering me. Immediately after the prayer meeting ended, I text messaged Pastor Aries regarding this matter. He encouraged me and told me not to give up fighting against it.

Last Friday, Pastor Aries called me up and wanted to talk to me but I was busy with work. I forgot if I should call him or that he’ll contact me. Anyway, I suppose that he’s been too tight up with the things in Church, especially when Rev Ulf was here last week.

Nonetheless, I remember in the Book of Nehemiah, there was also a time of rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. I want to be able to resist the enemy as much as possible. Yes, there are a lot of works to be done but I believe that it can be done. If God says that nothing is impossible for those who love Him, it means that I too can do it! It’s not for my own self but also for the people around me. There will be more tensions and struggles coming up but I WILL PUT MY TRUST IN GOD.

2 Samuel 22: 31
As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Psalm 9: 10
And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You.

Proverbs 30: 5
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

There are many other verses in the Holy Bible which have these references but nevertheless, I will put my trust in God! Whatever He says, I will trust in His Words! I really must arise and stand strong in God’s word. No weapon formed against me shall prosper!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com