a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): I am BLESSED, I AM BLESSED and I AM BLSSED!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I am BLESSED, I AM BLESSED and I AM BLSSED!!!

Earlier on, I went off earlier than before during work. I’m so glad that I’d be having Bible Study with Pastor Aries. Also, it’s a time for me to do the things I felt God is telling me. That’s to arise and Build my life once again.

While on my way to Suntec City, I was rather excited in wanting to be there on time as I raced my way to Suntec, after alighting from City Hall.

When I reached Suntec, I actually went to the wrong building. I’m rather amused by myself. This is because, I thought I knew where Church office was but I was really wrong. Although I had been there for a number of times, I actually went to the wrong building. Now, am I being stressed up or am I being familiar with the surroundings?

After receiving the correct information from Sister Gillian, I went to the correct place. Upon reaching Church office, I met up with some familiar Bible school graduates. They were once my classmates and are serving full time in Church. (How I wish… I could be there)

Many thoughts came to my mind… I really want to be able to work in Church as a full time minister. It’s not because I’ve nothing better to do but I really want to serve God. I want to be able to give my all to God. Serving Him wholeheartedly and loving Him fervently. That’s my desire and hope one day.

Finally, Bible study with Pastor came. I’m glad that I am there for bible study. Even though it’s Foundation Truth 1, lesson 1, I was really blessed too. Yes, although I’ve been through it during my Bible school days but this time, I get to see things clearer. I thought I knew something but I really did not see it until Pastor taught it.

All I can say is that I am really blessed. I began to see things differently and that serving God is an honor. It’s not about the fame, the money or even the influence. It’s about serving God gladly, not with a grudging heart. While Pastor was teaching, things began to run in my thoughts. Things like how my life is and the type of attitude I had when I was serving God. I need to repent big time…

God is so great! He is awesome! I’m speechless about God. He is really a GOOD God who loves unconditionally. I’ve wondered so many a times, why would God allow me to go through the things I went through (not that I suffered a lot) and though I’ve hurt His heart time and time again, He was still willing to love me that much. Laying down His life for me, on the cross of Calvary, was something I’ve never expected. He need not go through what He went but He did it, just to show that He loves me.

Yes, God might not have died for me, He died for ALL sinners. Among these sinners, I’m one of those, whom I considered as a condemned, will never change guy. He did not give up on me. He gave me chances upon chances, in the hope of seeing me changed. He also believed that I can be the person whom He sees.

Today, I make a decision; a solemn and sincere decision, to follow God with all my heart and might; loving Him with ALL my might. No matter what happens, I’ll not want God to leave me. I do pray that I’ll do all I can, to guard what He’s given to me and will TREASURE it.

In such a short time of Bible study, I learnt so much and began to see things differently. I really thank God for the time given, for me to have Bible study with Pastor Aries!

After Bible study, Pastor talked with me for sometime and he asked me to write a diary to him. I am happy and glad! I want to be disciple by him. He knows the desire and I am willing to bear all to him and to have him, coming into my life, to help me be a better man; to be a GODLY, RIGHTEOUS, GOD FEARING and UPRIGHT man for Jesus. Yes, this road is tough and narrow but it’ll be possible as God says that nothing is impossible with Him!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com