a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): What’s worship?

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, August 15, 2005

What’s worship?

Today’s service was really good. The entire Presence of God filled the entire Church and I really love that! We have some wonderful time Praising and Worshiping God. Yes, though there are many youths in the service, but it does not mean that being young, they cannot be Godly!

I really love the Presence of God. I need more and more of God daily! Benjamin was seated beside me and this time round, the seats we have gotten is really good but it can be better!

When Pastor Kong preached the Word, I was really touched and was reminded that Pastor Kong did preach that Word before. It was during 2003’s emerge conference that he preached that same Word. The difference is that, Pastor played the guitar and sung. The song goes…

I HAVE COME TO BOW DOWN
AT YOUR FEET LORD JESUS
IN YOUR PRESENCE
THERE IS FULLNESS OF JOY

THERE IS NOTHING, THERE IS NO ONE
TO COMPARE WITH YOU
I TAKE PLEASURE IN WORSHIPPING YOU LORD
(I TAKE PLEASURE IN WORSHIPPING) (I TAKE PLEASURE IN WORSHIPPING YOU LORD)

This song touched and moved my heart. I still remember the song as it was sung yesterday. It seemed so near, yet… it was about 2 years back that it happened.

Oh yes, the Word of God moved in my life and I really want to worship God over again. Coming to Him just as I am, surrendering to His hands. Although there are things which I am still struggling with but I do wish to be able to come into His hands and be made into the person whom He wants me to be.

After service, I joined cell group for a short while and went on my way to meet up with David, Michelle, Deorrine, Catherine and Shu Xian. It was fun fellowshipping with them. Really enjoy being with them but I wasn’t able to afford to eat what they had as… I was very full and also, I am on budget. Do not have much to spare as I’ve just paid my tithe and building fund.

At the end of the day, I went home with Deorrine. She gave me a lift home as I was really broke…

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home