a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Champions drink...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Champions drink...

Gosh... I feel so weak! After fasting (beverage fast) for about close to five days (monday till friday) and a wednesday full day fast, I feel so drained, weak but closer to God.

I do not know what's going on with my body but do feel giddy and feel weak. Maybe my body cannot take it or it's just another ploy of the devil. Nevertheless, I am determined to fast even it's in the final hours! Have been drinking milo but... Anyway, it's my sixth cup for the day! Yes, I feel weak but I enjoy the time with God.

Yes, I have told God about this fast and will trust God that He will help me through it all. Not presuming but am walking by faith, not by sight!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home