a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): FIGHT! Fight! FIGHT!!! Fight a fight!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

FIGHT! Fight! FIGHT!!! Fight a fight!!!

This is a long awaited “composition” I've been wanting to write. I did not write yesterday as I wanted to see if I could be able to sustain till the time I've given to God; to fast from monday till friday, 6am-6pm.

God is really faithful! Despite not having food for more than 24hrs on thursday, I was able to last till yesterday, 6pm. In fact, I did not only end my fast at 6pm but lasted till about 7pm! If this is not God, who else can it be? I've done my part for the cell group. Now, it's time for God to make His move. I really pray that tomorrow's total attendance for cell group would be 34. God is interested in numbers because people counts! Every single soul is important. God desire all to be saved and none to perish!

I'm very excited and am looking forward to the 16th anniversary tomorrow. I do look forward to a high retention of those friends and those who have backsliden from God. I desire for them to trust in God and know what He plans for their lives.

People like LiYing, Rodney, Benjamin, HaoJun, Calvin Chan, Desmond Cheng, Sherman, Makus, Elina, Karen and various others will come back to God and give their commitments to God once again.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home