a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): 16th Anniversary

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, August 12, 2005

16th Anniversary

Sunday's 16th anniversary was awesome. The Presence of God was at the indoor stadium and I really felt God so close! This time, I wasn't in the front of the queue. Rickson, JingJie, Ron etc were there earlier than me. They got about 20 over seats for the entire cell group.

Things to be happy was that there were a number of friends who came for the events. People who have not been coming to Church, IE: Calvin Chan also came to join us. I'm glad about this!

I do really look forward for the cell to move to greater heights. I don't want to see my cell group stagnant for another 5years before we multiplied few months back. There are positive sides for this multiplications. First and foremost, W332 grew stronger and more members were added to them. Secondly, N20 (my cell) also grew bigger.

Although there are a lot of youths in my cell, I do really want to help them out in their Spiritual life and to see them be on fire for God. Reaching out to people around them and to influence them.

I believe that this will happen and nothing is impossible with God! If God's willing, I do want to see the youths in N20, rise up and bring the passion for God to their campus/ schools/ work place.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home