a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): I'll lay my hands on...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'll lay my hands on...

I'm excited to share with you this. Whatever God says in the Bible is true and He is not a man that He should lie. When He says that I am the head and not the tail, I better believe it! If He says in His words that I can be a WORLD SHAKER and a HISTORY MAKER, I better grab that very promise/ word! If He says that when we pray for the sick, they WILL BE HEALED; the oppressed/ demon-possessed, they SHALL BE SET FREE!

I am so excited about these because last week monday (25th July 2005), when I was giving tuition to Calvin Koh, I saw a bandage over his left eye. When I asked him what happened to him, he told me that he fell in school and as a result from the fall, he injured his left eye. I really thank God that God did not allow Calvin Koh's left eye to get more damages, which might result to loss of sight. While the lesson with him came to an end, I laid my hands over his left eye and prayed for him.

On the 26th July 2005, I went to teach him again. When I asked him how his eye feels, he told me that after I prayed for him, he felt that the wounded part got better. After hearing this, I was filled with excitement! Towards the end of the lesson on tuesday night, I prayed for him before I left. However, on wednesday, I wasn't able to make it for lesson. (Need time to relax)

Anyway, yesterday, when I reached his home for tuition, I did not notice that his bandage is taken off. When I looked at him, I felt something missing. Now I know what happened... The bandage is taken off his left eye. What happened next was really interesting! I asked him about his eye, he told me that after praying for him on tuesday, he recovered on wednesday! GLORY TO GOD!

I really thank God that He is moving in his life in this manner. The best thing is that... he is from a buddhist background and is a vegetarian. Cool right? God indeed shows that He loves EVERYONE and ALL HUMANS. God loves, He really desire everyone to know His GREAT LOVE!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home