a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): What's little will be much in God's hand

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

What's little will be much in God's hand

Yesterday's cell group was the first time I played for cell group as a guitarist. During the practice, I was rather confident that I could be able to play the songs selected for me to play but... something happened I fumbled and did not play as well, compared to the practice. Actually, I was kind of discouraged by the way that I played. I am not happy with the type of effort made/ standard. I need to up another level of guitar skill!

After cell group, I asked some of the members and they said that the Presence of God was there. When I heard that, I was really glad. This was because while I was playing, I was crying deep within my heart, pleading with God to let His Presence be in the cell group.

God is a good God!
God is GOOD ALL the TIME...
ALL the TIME, God IS GOOD!

Earlier on (29 July), during lunch, I was so full that I did not go for lunch but met up with Vincent to play/ practice guitar. I was glad to be able to spend time with such a wonderful brother in Christ. After exchanging some pointers, we actually played and sang at the HDB void deck. I felt the Presence of God there. Awesome! It's actually very cool!!!

God is no respector of man. Whoever calls upon the Name of Jesus, they will be saved. Just need to BELIEVE and CONFESS that HE DIED on the cross, was BURIED and RESURRECTED from the grave and that HE IS ALIVE! That's what Christianity is all about. Simple yet complex. To gain understanding of Christianity does not need one to be a theologian/ rocket scientist to know what Jesus had done for us. He has paid the price for us; for ALL humans! So long as you're a human, Jesus died for you! (Regardless you like it or not)

Whenever the Name of Jesus is high and lifted up. Whenever two or three are gathered together in His Name, He will BE THERE! That's a promise from Him! He is the SAME, YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER!!!
Glory and Praise be unto the Name of the Lord, Jesus Christ!


After cell group, I felt the Presence of God stronger in my quiet time. It's been so long that I last felt the Presence of God in my room. I felt really refreshed! God is really awesome!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home