a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Pray for me...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Pray for me...

Earlier on today was another busy day. It’s my 4th day I suppose, as a call centre personal. As usual, I fumbled and was very nervous when I picked up calls after calls. There are so many things needed to be done!

Lady Val came to office to look for me to loan my laptop. I brought it there, so that she could use it to surf the net for a job as I felt partly responsible for the loss of her job. Anyway, this “saga” is another which is very interesting…

You see, when I was working with SNP, I actually introduced her to join me after my first month in the company. She was then working with one of the largest telecommunications makers as a customer relation personal. The negative part of her job was this, she had no time to have proper meals and thus, I suggested that she quit her job and join me.

So, after this person by the name of Ho CheeLeong took over as the manager of the department, he interviewed her and she actually got the job! The rest of the story is history.

In short, I felt responsible towards her unemployment and she also felt responsible that I go the boot from SNP; kind of interesting eh?

Anyway, I thought she’s going to be at home doing the sending of resume, thus brought only my laptop and cables, in case the battery flattens. However, I forgot that she had to go out of her home to do it as her mum is not aware of her unemployment. *Sigh*

As a result of not bringing my wireless card, she did not get my laptop, and went off. I guess she must have felt rather angry with me. She walked all the way down to my office and did not manage to get the laptop… It was drizzling too… AWWWW!!! I feel bad!!!

Today’s work really gave me major headache. Jessica told me to lie about a number of things. It all seems good but it’s a lie. A half truth is still a lie. I felt so bad to lie! I think I’ve sinned against God. Instead of me doing it, I told her to help me with it. *bangs head*

I know how Vincent feels now. Knowing something yet not doing it… I’ve sinned against the Omission and Commission. Knowing something, yet not do it. I have let God down. *Frowns*

I feel like wanting to quit the job. If I have to lie and cheat to get things done, I’d rather not do it.

I need to find a way out to get out of this evil trap! I need God’s wisdom and strength to do things.

I’ve met up with a case where a customer just got a product from my company recently but the wireless speakers are not functioning well. This customer requested assistance from me that a technician would go down to his place to check if things are correctly set. After some talks with the customer and the technician, the technician agreed to go down tomorrow.

Really thank God for the favor of men. From what I heard, this particular person is not helpful at all. I guess he looks at different people’s attitude and how each one treats them. So far, I did get a lot of help and assistance from him and his team. I really thank God for it! However, I do pray that they will not sabotage me when they meet the customers. I’m just doing my best for the customers and the company. Other than that, I’d want to do my best to also make the working environment a wonderful place to be in.

At about 10pm plus, I felt pains on my right hips, knee and ankle. This pain numbs my entire right leg and I had to constantly stop by some steps to do some stretching. I really hope that nothing will be wrong with my ankle, knee or hips. If something goes wrong, I might even lose my job!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home