a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Tearing DOWN strongholds and building life!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Tearing DOWN strongholds and building life!

Last night, I was really glad to be able to see Martina online. I realized that she has been reading my blog since the day I gave her the address to my blog. While chatting with her, she asked me for the songs I've written for the past couple of days. I wish I'd have the honors to be able to record it so that I am able to share it with others. That they will BE BLESSED!

Actually, I want to but I do not know how to go about uploading it to my blog and get it playing like Galvin. Anyway, for those who are curious, I MIGHT give the lyrics and chords... However, these will not be good enough as... You need the tune of the song and how it's sung...

I have a good news to share... Simon is going to lend me his Ipod which have this recording functions in it. I'm so glad and happy that he is going to lend me that device as I can do some recordings of new songs. Songs which I will compose. Of course, it's not going to be by my very own efforts as whatever I do on my own, will not be excellent unless God comes and help me with His Holy Spirit! WOOHOO!!!

I felt that when I was in the valley, I was like King David. I realized that the valley/ desert experiences I went through were never in vain. It was in times when I was in the desert/ valley that I wrote songs for God and draw nearer to God. Of course, I'd not hope to be in those bad times all the time but I realized that whenever I get into one bad experience, I get closer to God than before. I pray like never before too!

Earlier on, I gave Bible study to JingJie. It was really good! Never have I felt the Presence of God so strong at home... This time, in the balcony! My parents did some shiftings and asked some geomancy people to come do something to the house. Bascically, they are not saved yet. I am praying and beliving that they will be saved one day, in Jesus' name.

When my mum told me that the balcony is the place they believed that they purposely made way for the whatever idols/ money idols, my eyes and heart leaps with delight! I felt that way because when bring the Word of God to the balcony to have Bible study with JingJie, I am doing something. Tearing down the stronghold of the evil one!

Before having Bible study, bboth JingJie and myself prayed together in the balcony and I asked God to come sanctify the balcony. I did major damages to those demonic spirits! I went against them and I believe that they are not going to just sit there to wait for me to attack. They are going to come against me soon!

Do pray for me! That the Spirit of God will rule and regin in my family. The strongholds of the demons will DECREASE and JESUS WILL INCREASE IN MY FAMILY!

While giving Bible study, I was reminded of a number of things. As a minister of Christ, I can be who God says I can be. I can be the head and not the tail. Above and not beneath. Blessed in my coming out and coming in. I will be BLESSED ABUNDANTLY! I will RULE TOGETHER with Christ! I AM THE CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! Amen!!!

I have the victory through Christ Jesus. It's not going to be my very own efforts or things I had done but it's by the Grace and Mercy of God!

I am getting more and more in love with God. I felt that I can be a leader like what people have been saying through my members, through Pastors and etc... I want to make a decision today that I will be more hardworking and more faithful in the things God's given to me!

I need all the encouragements possible. Do give me your supports and encouragements as I know thigns will not be bed of roses but with God and you, my friends/ fans/ family in Christ, I can go through it all just as JOB have gone through!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home