a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): ~~The BEAUTY and GLORY~~

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

~~The BEAUTY and GLORY~~

God is really awesome! No words can describe the wonderful attributes and nature He posses. Even though when I was unfaithful to Him and have been doing things that hurt Him, He showed grace and mercy to me.

Can you imagine this? I am nothing but a dust in His eyes. Just as what is written in the Bible, He fashioned me the way I am, plans for my life, made me with His own hands etc. It is really an honor to be able to serve Him and to know Him. Just at the mention of His Name (a Name above ALL Name, every knee shall bow and mouth confess that He is Lord forever), demons tremble, sickness are healed and those under bondage are set free!

When I was down, I feel His Presence so close and so real. When I was facing with trials, temptations and challenges, He led me and guided me through it all. When I failed in areas in my life, He gives chances upon chances to help me learn from mistakes. He even trust that I would be the man, He wants me to be. To have the ability to be a problem solver and be an overcomer!

Glory be unto God that He raised so many man to do His will, from the start of time even till now.
I was actually feeling down and felt rejected for the past couple of days but God is so wonderful! He knows that I have been longing to compose songs, to sing of His glory and His love etc... He never fails me. Just in a spans of three days, He gave me the inspiration to write 2 songs! Glory to God!

I am really happy and glad that He never left me nor have forsaken me. Yes, though there are times I fall and drew to other things, but God is the strength of my heart. He will bring me to trials/ challenges/ tribulations but I know that it's not by my own might nor own power! It's by His grace and Holy Spirit that I will be able to OVERCOME!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home