a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): First day...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

First day...

Yes! The much anticipated day of my life besides having a future girl friend/ wife/ being a Church staff etc... It's the day when I start my job at a new environment.

I was all soaked to skin when I reach the company. I still cannot believe that I am working in such a company even till now. Everything seems to be amazing me.

Was shown around and got to know a few people today. The best of all is to know that my entire department is filled with Christians! A pity that they are all sisters... except... for me... The good thing is that these sisters are all elder than me. (I wonder if its good or bad news for me) Good as in... They are able to tolerate with me and that I really need to grow to another level of maturity.

To be able to work with Godly people is really a dream come true to me. Especially when I have been praying for it to be so. Also, I really look forward to be able to excel in where I am placed in and bring forth God's Glory into the work place. I also want to shine for CHBTC (City Harvest Bible Training Centre) so that they will know that there is a difference when there is a Bible School student. The values I learnt in Bible school and the kind of Spirit Pastor Kong, Pastor Sun, Pastor Aries, Bro Bobby and God have... The Spirit of Excellence and be empowered to handle all situations. Characters moulded to do greater and mightier exploits for God!

Although I did not do much today, I find that time passes by very fast and easily. It's good and that I can no longer drag my feet to work...

Oh yes, I also got to know Christina; a fellow worker, who also started first day of work as me. Enjoyed chatting with her and well... Though she's from a different department, we were able to get along well. Haha... Am looking forward to reach out to her... An opportunity!!! Cool.. to preach the bible to her... :)

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home