a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Busy busy busy...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Busy busy busy...

It's been a real busy day. From the morning all the way till the end was so packed.In the late morning, I was supposed to meet up with Rickson and his friends to take the shuttle bus but I was late as I did not know that the public buses down to Serangoon central would take such a long time.

Anyway, I missed the bus but there was something good out of it. I met JingMei at the bus stop and had a great conversation with her. Although I kind of like looked tired and felt very drowsy, I enjoyed the chatting with an ex-classmate whom I knew like 11years back. Gosh... 11 years!!! Can't believe it!!!I'm really aging... :(

Haha... good thing about the conversation was not the content. It's like when she was my classmate, I never talked much to her. Not that she was't attractive but because I seldom talk in class. :P

When I reached Church, it was about 1115hrs. I was so pressed for time as I need to be in Sister Gillian's place for a meeting with the rest of the helpers in cell at 1130hrs. Instead of panicking, I prayed. It's reallycool to pray even when I don't feel like it. Whenever prayers are made when I least felt like it, God will do something. He did for me. =) When I reached Sister Gillian's place, I was just on time. I was actually 3 mins earlier.

When I reached her place, she was preparing food for us. I helped her and got the food done. Before the food was done, Qiuping and ChengHao reached but both Derek and ChangChin was late. Sigh... There'sso much to do yet they...

Oh well, what to do? I thought there would be more time to be spent travelling but I was wrong. The entire meeting started at about 12.30 and ended at about lose to 1610 Yes, it was a long meeting but it's a little way too long.

Sherman, Rickson and JingJie was waiting for us at Orchard area to celebrate Sherman's birthday since 3pm onwards but we were not able to make it. So, after the meeting ended, th five of us took a cab down to meet up with them, to celebrate his birthday. However, when we reached, it was about 1650 close to 1700. The actual meeting with Sherman, Rickson and JingJie was at about 1705.

I was supposed to meet up with LiLian to go guitar lessons at 1630hrs but I called off the meeting and asked her to go ahead without me. Thank God that lesson starts at 1800 but because of the birthday boy, Sherman, I stay till 1730hrs before I went off for lessons. I was feeling rather tired when I was with them... I'm not tired of them but alright, I was a little unhappy that they delayed so much time, came late for the meeting with Sister Gillian and in the end, I can't even celebrate Sherman's birthday. I felt the trip was wasted and a waste of money too.

Anyway, I rushed down to CityHall and on my way, I met up with Pierre, my ex-cell group member and a close brother of mine. Had a good conversation with him and when I was talking to him, sleepiness crept into me. I admit I was alittle stoned when I was talking to him and wasn't even able to concentrate on where am I heading to. In the end, I missed my stop and wasted sometime to get to CityHall.

I thank God that I was able to reach CHEC on the dot but I felt bad too. Being the monitor of the class, I was late and needed the sisters to get the things ready for me, I really felt bad. I really pray that from the next lesson onwards, I will not be late anymore. I don't want to be late anymore too.

After lessons, I felt more relaxed. No more place to go nor anymore place to rush to. I wanted to wait for David after lessons for dinner/ supper but their meeting took a long time. While waiting, I was with Michelle, a classmate, practicing our newly learn strummings. It was fun though, to be able to practice with her. That's what I find. Actually, I enjoyed her company and I think she also enjoyed my company too...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home