a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): It felt like eternity...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, May 09, 2005

It felt like eternity...

Wow... I just realized that it's been sometime since I last blog in my entries. This one week or so seems like eternity to me... Well, I do hope that I could post some good stuffs here but alas...

Ok, I confess that I went for an interview once again but I failed. I feel really directionless. I ant to do customer service/ admin/ office hour jobs but it seems that its never gonna happen.

Some days back, my younger brother came to me and asked if I'm going to look for a job or at least get myself employed... Next comes the news that my dad felt numbness on the right side of his face... Thenanother failed interview... I misread a SMS sent by my choir IC and she SMSed me to asked which zone am I in etc... My world seems to be falling apart. I really don't understand it... I really don't.

God is really a very interesting Person. Just when I blog this, I felt a voice telling me... Child, if you think you're going through hell, I'm going through it with you too. Remember the story of Job? Job was the richest man in the East but he too, had to face with challenges. Within a day, Job lost everything. His so called friends and those closest to him doubted his faith on God. They even provoked Job to curse God etc... No matter how they provoked Job, Job did not sin against God.

Although my situation is not as bad as Job but I felt that the Lord telling me that He is faithful and Just. Just trust in Him and let Him have His way...

*think*
________

Alright, back to my recordings. Yes! I have completed my Bible reading for the month of April! I'm so glad that I did it again! I'm really glad! I want to be able to read the Bible and complete the bible reading as fast as possible... not for the prize but really am hunger for the Word of God.

What have I been doing for the past couple of days... Let me see... What else can I recall? I remember going for cell groups, watching "Kingdom of Heaven" with a sleepy JJ, went for interview, gave tuition, kept sending and hunting for jobs, watched soccer, played guitar etc...

There were a number of things I learnt and was greatly encouraged when I was in cell. Especially with Sis Jo. Well, I felt that I have gone on to another level of maturity. The past was placed behind me and I was able to talk to her and even gave my help when she needed help in cell. This is one break-through for me.

Secondly, I have been practising on how to hear from God, how to exercise Spiritual gifts etc... It was fun and interesting. God does speak to people even till now...

Thirdly, I felt that I have been praying more and harder than before. I really want to see a breakthrough in my attempts in job hunting. I do want to be more financially stable so as to support my parents, give to building funds, sponsor people to attend Bible School and go for more missions etc... In the nutshell, to be a Blessing to the people around me.

Oh yes... On the 5th of May 2005, Sister Gillian gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Alright... I admit it... I did not see the baby nor saw Sister Gillian but from what I heard, the baby was really long an beautiful.

Yesterday, when she was not around, some of the members missed her and asked where was she. Anyway, I'm glad that I rose up to the occasion to gather the cell and am beginning to do more things for the cell. It's really an honor to be of service to my fellow cell group members and to serve the people around me. I'm really feeling a sense of joy within my heart!

Yes, despite that I am still without a job till now. Yes, despite the fact that everything around me is not looking good. Yes, even it seems at a point that I felt I was in the valley of shadow of death... I feel the joy in my heart! I know... that I will be hired by someone whom I'll be of help and make great contributions to that certain organization. Yes... I just have that feeling... Of success! I know and I know... I don't know when it will happen... but the smell of breakthrough is in the air!!!

I realized that it's true that when one give God a sacrifice of worship and praise, God will hear and move. I went back to the place where I met God... 4years back, when He delivered me from the hands of the enemies. How He gave me the victory over them and they said with their own mouth... Calvin, God is with you... Thank your God that He is with you! Can you imagine the look on the enemies' face?

The feeling was wonderful! Nothing can describe it. I have this feeling once again! God will see me through. All I need is to pray like never before! Be anxious for nothing but in everything, PRAY!!!

----------------------

Couple of days back, I read something which really provokes my Spirit. In fact, after the Pope died, I have been following ever hard on the prophecies made in time past and found out till date that NOT ONE WORD of that prophecy by that Prophet have failed! The end is drawing very near as Pope Benedict is 78years of age.

I cannot cease what I was doing! I must pray, reach out, serve and do what I can, to raise up a new generation of young people who will be fervent for the Lord. To give everything of me to Him and Him alone!!!

____

Friends, the time to the end is really drawing very near. Do not waste your time and energy on things which can perish. Why keep sinning since there is a way to be redeemed? Why wait? Can you tell me how you'll lead your life tomorrow? Will you be really certain to tell me that you will be able to live to a certain age?

Life is very unpredictable. Don't be so naive to say that I am still young. I will be safe and sound etc... No one knows what will happen to them unless they know God. Even most, who claims to know God or have a relationship with God does not know what God is doing right now unless they are really that Godly...

Don't wait anymore. Turn your hearts to Jesus. Its not about a religion. I'm serious. God is about relationship. Everyone of us yearns and hungers for relationships and that's why, when one do not know what it is about, they get from a relationship to another worse relationship.

Friends, God will give you peace. God loves you so much that He gave His Son, to die for you and me. He, as God, came and humbled Himself to die for you and me. Who else can give such a love so great? Who else can ie for you and even save your soul from eternal damnation?

Even if there's one soul being saved through this blog, it'll be all worth it. Even if none is saved in the Name of Jesus, I have not been disobedient to His words and what He led me.

May the peace of God be upon you, in Jesus Name.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home