a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Looking forward

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Looking forward

Wow... I'm so glad!!! I've just gotten to the company to sign a appointment letter. What excites me was that the "announcement" of the pay I will get upon confirmation. It's almost twice the amount I get during my 3 months probation time. However, that's not themost exciting part. The most exciting part is that this will be the first full time job for me after such a long time!!!

Although during interview, I have to admit that I was very overwhelmed by the mammoth task that I hav to do. The people that I'll meet etc... Nevertheless, I was more excited to face the challenge and am raring to go!

In just a twinkling of an eye... It'll be wednesday! Then... Woohoo~~~~

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home