a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Another breakthrough!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Another breakthrough!!!

As I reviewed on what had happened today (28/05), I was really amazed. First, I was teaching Ron tuition, then off to meet my little student, Calvin Koh. Next, bringing Calvin, Chermaine, Chester and their maid to go Children's Church!

I can't believe the excitment in the kids. As I looked back, I was once like them too. Whenever someone says that he/she will bring me out, I'd really look forward to it. Though the level of excitment compared to Calvin Koh's, I really am ashamed of myself. He called me last night. Called again this morning asking me what time will I be there. If I were to count the number of times he called up, it'll be as many as a total of 12 calls during a span of 3 days!!!

Calvin was so exicted when we started to move towards the bus stop, he was literally smiling and running around! Man... What great happiness he displayed! What a joy to see him running, smiling and getting so excited about God. I really want that kind of excitement in him!

When we were on the bus, he was responding to Sister Whye Sum's games! I guess he's really really excited about going to Church... After what I've shared to him about God.

He comes from a family who are buddhist and are vegetarians. He does not know who is God... only Buddha. Nothing against religion... I believe that I am there, teaching him and to be able to bring him to Church, is a plan from God. It's a divine appointment with him and God.

Although I know Chermaine and Chester were not able to understand much of what went on from the start of Children Church till the end, I can still see the smile on Calvin's face. However, when we were on our way out, I noticed something which Chester did. As we were approaching the stage area, Chester, only 4 years old, was stretching out his hand as if he was feeling something... Like a person who was receiving rain in the air and applies it on his face. He did this action for a number of times. I believe he saw and felt something over there. The anonting of God, though I did not know what he was doing.

This is actually the first time I've brought a total of four persons to Church! Besides bringing so many to Church, I am blessed to hear from them that they would like to come Church again!!! GLORY TO GOD!!!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home