a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Recap on what happened...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Recap on what happened...

It was an awesome time to be able to pray with JingJie, Ron, Markus, HaoJun and Benjamin at my place. It's more impressive to realize that Benjamin, HaoJun and Markus were very new in Christ and much more, HaoJun wants to accept Christ into his life today!

I was very excited and pleased to know that they are so excited for God. I really wish that everyone of them, especially HaoJun,Ben and Markus would not be in Church just for fun or for the excitements.

When we were praying, I was playing the guitar and in a way, encouraging them to pray. Then what pleases me and made me glad was not the way I played the guitar. It was the fact that JingJie and Ron rose up to the occasion and prayed. Not only that, they prayed for Markus, HaoJun and Ben. It was such a wonderful time spent with them... I believe all of us met God at the very same time.

In Church, Pastor taught about seed time and harvest times. It's really amazing on the type of things Pastor saw... It really explodes my mind...

After service, while felowshipping with the rest of the cell, JJ came up to me and told me things about Peter and what he did. I'm disappointed with Peter. He don't bath or take care of his personal hygiene and keeps scratching his entire body. It's so YUCKS!!! I dont dispise him but he ought to take good care of himself... His toes are like rotting and it gives a terrible smell. He's not even changed when we told him to change...

I felt a little bad after telling him off but I did not mean to hurt him at all. I just want him to clean up himself before going for interview or even coming to Church. It's just that simple. He keeps saying that he's trying to find a job...find? with him coming to a place to look for job with his smell? Who will wanna employ him? :(

I feel very disappointed in him yet I want to help him. What I can do is this much. The entire cell have helped him more than once and he's like taking everyone for granted. Leeching of everyone and anyone... I do hope that what I said to him will go into his head.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home