a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): In spite of all...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

In spite of all...

Well, what can I say? I confess up... I was offered a job by Spectacle hut on friday. Alas, despite the fact that I was in a way suppose to go for my first day training with them later on, I guess I have to give up this job.

I had to choose between God and job. I know this is silly but I'd rather choose God than to job. I thought I could work in this line as a full timer yet, they needed someone who could work on weekend. Weekend... my most precious time where I can fellowship with others as well as to serve God.

First, the job with my grandpa... then... MyGym, till now, no news from them... guess they do not want me there... then comes to Spectacle Hut... I wonder how long more should I stay unemployed. Correction... I should say, how long should I be a part time tuitor?

I felt rather frustrated. Can't work full time yet as I have not found one. Then, when I think I can work, I have to give up... On God? NO WAY!!!

I really need to pray more and ask God for favour and grace. So that I'd be able to get a job soon. I'd never want to take insurance as I can't be in it. Even if I can be in this line, I'd not want as I am not cut out for this line. In short, I'd trust God and God alone. He is my provider and Him alone shall I trust only. Regardless of what will happen, I do not want to forsake my Lord and Saviour.

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS
LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE
AND THE THINGS OF THE EARTH WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM
IN THE LIGHT OF HIS GLORY AND GRACE

Alot of things happened today. I went SGH for treatment on my ankle, then met up with JJ for lunch and even wanted to get something for Sherman. After that, we went down to SimLim to get my laptop's power adaptor, back home, off to tuition with WeiKeong and Bryan then to teach Calvin.

Amongst all lessons, the one which I had to teach WeiKeong was the one which disappoints me most. Great, disappointments in a day. What's more to come? Any worse? Devil, come and attack all you want. Though I may be in the pit of the valley of life now, I will still trust in God and Him I will look onto. You are nothing to me. Devil, I rebuke you in Jesus' name. Get out of my life. I bind your works in my life. I command you to stop all your works against me.

No weapons formed against me shall prosper. No kingdom raised against me shall stand. I shall be the head and not the tail. Above and not beneath. I'd be BLESSED in my coming and going out!!! In the mighty Name of Jesus!

------------------------------------------------------------

Felt so down earlier that I SMS Pastor Aries and asked him stuffs. I guess he felt that I am feeling down and I am really glad to have known such a wonderful Pastor and friend. My heart was really refreshed when he said that he will help me keep a look out for job opportunties. Even if he did not help me, that thought alone would have really greatly encouraged me.

I'm easy to please eh? Well, I'm easy-going. :P Anyway, I was asked to pose as someone's boyfriend. It's funny though because just when I thought that I want to keep myself for God's purpose till end of the year, things happens. I really pray that God will give me the preserverance to keep myself till 2006.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home