a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Fellowship of the.... Guitar???? Duhzzz...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Fellowship of the.... Guitar???? Duhzzz...

Alright, I'm just being a little lame here. :)

I was on the dot for class. Well, my classmates were really funny though. I wasn't feeling well last week and thus, was unable to attend class. When I reached, they were all playing a song and I was really happy for them but I was feeling sad cause I felt I need to catch up alot more. Felt pressurized.

After class, I returned the music stands. After which, I returned to class. Then something funny happened. I was talking to Jamie about the lesson I missed last week and from a distance, Catherine asked if I needed help to return the music stands. I was rather surprised because I returned everything before talking to Jamie.

After sometime, I realized that she was refering to my bag. It's also black in color and from far, it resembles the 8 music stands. I really thank God for such a helpful sister. :)

Then, David came and asked if I wanted to join him for dinner. (I was supposed to have tuition but I cancelled the tuition after David asked if I wanted to have dinner with him and the rest of the instructors)

After cancelling the tuition, I told David and waited for him, together with (I think the girl's name Michelle) and some other sisters. So, while waiting, we were practicing guitar together as there would be an assessment next week. I find that she's rather interesting... Cause she's like so eagar to learn and practice guitar.

A couple of tens of minutes passed by. David and the rest of the instructors finished their meetings and we went bugis for dinner. I was really gald that I was able to fellowship with the instructors in guitar class. Also, I was able to fellowship with David, a brother whom I got to know through SOT.

We had a good time fellowshipping and talking to each other. Some of the things he spoke to me really woke me up. I need to find a job and not slack around anymore.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

1Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Rob said…

    Hey Calvin,

    Cool blog! I noticed you play guitar. I teach guitar in Seattle and recently started a blog on my website about guitar teaching and playing. I posted a few entries recently--"How to Practice," "Pick Hand Flight School"-- that you might find interesting.

    http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/blog/blog.html

    I've also got tons of songs that I've written out for my students here:

    http://www.heartwoodguitar.com/chords.htm

    I hope you enjoy the blog. Feel free to join in on the conversation and link to my site if you think you'll be coming back. I hope it'll become a forum that people return to again and again to swap stories and tips, and I plan on updating every couple days or so.

    Have fun with the music,

    Rob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home