a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Discoveries along recovery lane...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Discoveries along recovery lane...

Gosh, now I realized what Kaka's dad said was really true. It really amazes me how chinese doctors works. They just feel your pulse and look at your tongue and they know whats going on within one's body.

After blogging yesterday, I went off directly to bed. I was simply too sleepy and in a way, yes, I am weak. However, I did not know how true was it as I thought I was on my way to recovery.

After waking up, I felt led to go to a chinese doctor instead. The first person that came to my mind was Kaka aka Calvin Chan's dad. I called Kaka up and made an appointment with his dad while I may still feel strong to travel.

Though the distance to his place/ shop wasn't long, it sure took alot out of me to get down there. When I reached there, I felt very giddy and almost fainted. Kaka saw me got off the cab and he seems to be smiling. Wondering what he's thinking. Maybe he's thinking that I should take that super bitter medications which he took before. I don't know. However, when his dad saw me, he quickly asked me to take a seat and took my pulse.

When he took my pulse, he said that I am feeling very weak and that I needed alot of rest. The medications that I took from both Tan Tock Seng and the GP was simply too strong for me and thus, my heart beat were racing and pumping like crazy. He told me not to take the full dosage of the medication and to take some brown sugar.

After I gotten the medications, I came back home and quickly took some brown sugar, dissloved with water and gulpped down. It worked! I started to feel much better and was able to last for more than an hour before I went back to bed.

My appetite improved alot and I was able to have a full meal after not having anything for days except Milo and warm water... not forgetting the drips and dosages of needles poking into my body to reduce the rash.

Good things I would like to thank God about during this period of time is that I get to witness alot of stuffs. Firstly, how much I mean to my family. Remember I was ranting about why my family members this and that when I quit my job etc?

Secondly, I realized that I have found a place in my cell member's heart. When I was there, I was the one who also helped booked the seats etc. They would call me up to ask if I have a seat for them etc. To me, these are not important. The most important thing is that my cell members do care and shower concern for me. That's what I really needed.

Thirdly, I thought I was just a face in the class of guitartist. However, I was wrong. Jamie, my instructor made that extra effort to asked if I am feeling better after I notified her that I wasn't feeling well.

Fourthly, I knew that I am well covered with prayers by my cell members and leader. This is very vital to every person because prayers are the basis on why things happen in Church and how people are changed.

Last but none the least, I realized that God's been with me all these while. When I called upon His name, He saved me and took me out of my diseases. He is my Healer and He still HEALS TODAY! This is by no means the UTMOST important to me as I really love the Presence of God.

From the very bottom of my heart, I really thank everyone who have prayed for me and those who showed concern for me all these while. I am greatly thankful and touched for all that you've done. People like my family members, JingJie, Rickson, ChengHao, Jamie, Penny, Elyrrolyn, Kaka, Ron and lots more... I pray that God will save those who are yet believers and those who are believers, God will bless them in everything they touch and every path they take. Overall, I pray that the very tangible Presence of God will come touch, prosper, mulitiply and subdue the odds they face.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home