a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My heart's willing...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, April 11, 2005

My heart's willing...

It's been some time since I last updated my blog. I have to apologise to everyone who reads my blog for not updating my blog as Im really sick nowadays. I want to write but my body's feeling extremely weak now.

On the 7th April, I felt a little strange as my body was itching all over. I did bath but I am not really sure what happened. What had I ate wrong? Since then, I've been to the doctors for three times. Twice in hospital and once with a GP.

I"m not sure how long this is going to end but I've not been having much food due to the disease on me and I've not been to service nor have I been to guitar class this entire week. I do really missed everyone in Church and cell.

I would like to chat on phone but the sickness is giving me mood swings and it's been more than 20+ years since I last had this and this seems rather serious to me now. Anyway, thank you for your prayers and I'll be back soon... I do sincerely wish to be back soon...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home