a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): *~*~*~Easter day~*~*~*

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

*~*~*~Easter day~*~*~*

It's easter day! Thank God for this day. This was the day and time when Jesus rose from the grave and that's why we celebrated this day because of His victory over death.

Had a really late night yesterday but I am really impressed with the entire drama. I forgot to say in my last entry that Sister Gillian and I spoke to Peter about his life. After speaking to Peter, I find that I am also not as good as what I think I am. I began to find some common grounds between Peter and myself. Both of us are in debt and are also jobless. What a coincidence! Anyway, was able to "scold" myself while talking to Peter about his life.

Anyway, I reached the stadium at around 10am. I know I was a little late for choir but I really had no choice. I woke up late too. I was so happy to be able to grab seats which were rather front but was disappointed as my members were way behind the queue. As a result, I had to seat at the balcony again.

Oh well, what to do? Although it was the third time I've watched the entire drama, I find that the entire drama was really good. It was really an eye opener to me. Not that I did not know about the story but it's the entire scene when "Jesus" was whipped and the bloody scene. Ah, I'm not a saddist... I still remembered how I felt when I was saved about six years back.

Anyway, after the service at Indoor Stadium, all of us met outside the North entrance. I managed to help Qi Wei get the United live CD. I heard some part of the CD last night but felt that it wasn't that good. Subsequently, I find that the CD is not too bad at all. At least, I did not spend in vain.

I had a surprise call from someone whom I've not heard for sometime. Mag called me after the entire service. What a coincidence! She's off from work and wants to meet me up for a show. As my members did not want to go anywhere after the service; except home, I decided to meet up with her.

Actually, I was supposed to meet up with Daphne but I forgot that I have to meet her up at Chinatown point area. Well, what memory I have man. It's after the movie I watched with Ron and Mag that I remembered.

Yup, Ron went on with me to meet up with Mag. On the way to meet up with her, I met my ex-secondary schoolmate, Desmond. He's quit his job with the police force and is now working as a private investigator. He surprises me when he told me that he still remembers that he owes me $40 dollars. Man, that was how many years back and he still remembers.

In the conversation with him, I realized that he have backslided. Not only did he backslided, Sunny Neo too. I was rather disappointed but I know one thing... It's not by chance that I get to see him on the bus and get to know so much things which are happening in my ex-scoolmate's lives. I need to help them out...

Ron, Mag and myself went on to watch "Robots". It is a nice show. I wish I could have that kind of courage like the robots do. They were filled with fighting spirit and the will to survive. They were even willing to want to make things happen even when they are being bullied by the bigger organizations.

Yeah, it may be a show, but I want to be like them. To have the courage to do what I want and not sit down and whine and whine about my surroundings. See a need, meet the need. This sounds really familiar! Pastor did say that before. That's why City Harvest grew from strength to strength. each day.

I must do something. I need the strength and ability... Most of all, I need God's presence to help me find a direction in life. I must not let myself rot...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home