a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Lazy day

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Lazy day

I guess it's due to the fact that I have been sleeping late into the night that I wake up late each day. I felt so rotten and evil... So dirty and so silly...

After waking up, I went on to do my usual stuffs before going on to teach Calvin. It's really cool to teach him. Well, something different today. While teaching him, his younger sister who is five, came and join us. She was in a way distracting us when I was teaching Calvin. Shortly after teaching him, his younger brother came in and jumped all around the room. It's so frustrating yet fun to see them jumping around.

Yes, I don't deny the fact that I love kids. How I wish I could have one my own. How do I do that? I don't even have a girlfriend yet. What's more, I am still jobless. Where and how am I going to get one or even have one?

Anyway, Calvin's youngest brother is really naughty and rude. He got his leg stucked between the wall and the bed yet he could yell at me. Come to think of it, it's real funny yet it's their nature. In a way, I taught him a lesson by not helping him until he stop crying. A little heartless but I have to teach him a lesson some way.

I thought of asking him to say sorry and thank you to me but I guess I shall not strive with a kid. I should give in to them and be nice. Treat them as one would to a kid and at times, teach them a lesson or two.

It was about ten in the evening that I left his place. It was one of the latest timing I left since I taught him about five months ago. It was worth it. I also understand from Calvin's parents that he listens to me a lot. So, I guess I've a major part to play in his life...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home