a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): My God... Is AN AWESOME GOD!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

My God... Is AN AWESOME GOD!!!

I've skipped two days and did not record anything there. This is because nothing much really happened as I did not travel around. Also, I was at home most of the time.. However, I was tempted into things which I have not given myself to for the past couple of months.

Actually, I was feeling rather condemned and down for the two days which I never record. Ok, I'll come clean... I sinned against God and felt ashamed to face God. In fact, am also disappointed with myself. I felt that I am somewhat like Peter. Using the very same mouth, which confesses that he loves Jesus and will go through everything regardless what's to come. However, the next moment, he denies Jesus thrice in a row. That was what happened Jesus was captured before He went on to the cross, to be nailed, on the cross of Calvary.

I just talked to Chermaine and Erwin. They were supportive and encouraged me to move on. I was glad that somehow, I spoke to her. In the process, I realized something and had a revelation during the converstaion with her.

I realized that I am still human when I sinned. Besides that, I was reminded of what Pastor Kong preached. The story of the Potter and Clay. When the Potter is moulding up the clay, He will look for flaws, to see if the product which He had moulded, is durable or able to withstand the pressure that is to come.

I know God is taking note of what I am doing now. He spoke to Chermaine of what I had been doing and through her, He said that it's ok to sin once in a while as I am still a human. I need to keep myself right before God and not go on sinning as frequently.

As I spoke to Chermaine, she was saying that God had a hard time fixing her up. I don't know how or why but my reply to her was this. "Yes its always hard to fix a sinner... but when the person is really fixed... u have to understand.... it's a Master piece". Not everyone is perfect but we can go on to be better.

Indeed, there may be things which seems to be against me but Bible did say this thing. All things work for those who loves God. I love God but I'm stll human. I may not be perfect but I'm on my way to perfection. The fact that I sin, is because I am still human and am subjected to sin.

I really have the heart and desire to be better. I know God knows what I want and what I need even before I asked of Him. I do not want to disappoint Him and I do pray hard that He will give me the strength and will to be a better man, a man with true self-control. :)

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home