a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Strange feeling...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Strange feeling...

Before I fell asleep last night, I felt funny on my tummy. Especially on my belly button. It hurts when I press it into my body slightly. It hurts and feels uneasy... When I woke up, I felt the same sensation too. I really wonder what's going on... Is it because I did not have proper meals for the past two days?

Brother Jeffery called me up, wanting to meet up with me. The moment I got up, I took about 30mins to prepare to meet up with him.

It was a nice time to be able to fellowship with him. I learnt a great deal of stuffs and was able to follow him almost all around Singapore to deliever goods with him. We shared our lives with each other and told how we got to know God...

Time flew and I had to go teach Bryan and WeiKeong... My primary 4 students. As usual, WeiKeong did not do his school's homework and I only can help Bryan out while WeiKeong was copying his friend's work.

After teaching the both of them, I quickly left and went on to Calvin's place. While teaching Calvin, Bryan's mum gave me a call and asked if I could teach Bryan one to one instead of teaching both WeiKeong and Bryan together. It's a hard decision to make. This is because I really do not know if I can afford the time to teach. I really need to pray for greater capacity to handle the long hours of teaching if I were to teach them individually.

Another problem is this... I do not know how to charge them if I were to teach them individually. Maybe Bryan got to sacrifice by paying more... Maybe... both got to pay a little more... However, I am really unsure if I would be able to afford the time to do so. Nevertheless, I need to get a full time job fast... I am thinking of being a teacher/ technical staff etc... I am not sure what to do but I seriously need God's direction to direct me in where to go and what to do...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home