a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): GLORY to God!!!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

GLORY to God!!!

After praying last night, I felt better and did not feel as bitter as before. However, the damages been done. When I saw dad, he seems to be letting me have my own ways. He left some cash for me on my desk when I was asleeped. When we met in the room, our eyes did not meet. What I did really hurt him deeply. I really am at a loss of what to do...

I prepared myself to go and teach Calvin once again. When I reach his place, I realized that he was crying. After sometime, his maid told me that his mum just canned him as he forgot to bring his new water bottle home. When I saw his mum, she looked angry and said that he's been losing his water bottles too many a time. That was the reason why he was canned...

I really pity him. I guess, this is compassion... He was crying when he was even having his dinner. What a pitiful look... I really felt like wanting to give him a hug, to comfort him. I spoke to him for a while and his maid passed my pay to me.

Shortly after I taught him, his mum came into the room and tried to frighten him by asking if I want to bring him home. I find that its the wrong way to treat a child. Anyway, she came in, wanting to pass me my pay. Initially, I was rather surprised because his dad passed the money to the maid to pay me, without her knowledge. When she wanted to pass the cash to me, I was naturally surprised. When I told her that I've gotten my pay, I can sense that she was glad that I was honest enough to tell her the truth.

After a period of time, Calvin's younger sister was heard crying. Actually, I thought that Calvin's mum was on a canning spree but found out that she cried because her youngest brother scolded her. WOW! He's like four years old and is so fierce. What manner of a person will he be?

I witnessed, first hand, of his temper and what he said to his mum. It's very disrespectful! I sensed that it's not the small boy whom I knew. He seems to be another person. Possessed... came to my mind...

After I went back to resume teaching Calvin, I heard him crying... His mum was canning him and teaching him who's boss. I really think that he deserves the canning because he's been really too much and disrespectful... While talking about him... I realized something... The entire event reminded of myself...

When I got home, I call up dad and apologised to him. I explained to him about my behavior and the reason behind it. He accepted my call and told me that it's alright... I'm really glad that things worked out well and that I am able to get reconciled with my parents. As the saying goes... There's no overnight bad blood within a family...

I really thank God for showing me so many things within a span of two days. I will learn from the things which happened and will change for the better. I want to be a better person, not for myself but also for Christ, Church, personally and for my future wife to be whom I do not know, who will she be...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home