a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): I've had enough... What stinking attitude!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I've had enough... What stinking attitude!

Earlier, my parents tried to talk to me but I don't know what's wrong with me. I got so disappointed with them that I even refused to talk to them. I felt anger bottled up within myself and I left home unhappy when it's time for me to go and teach Calvin.

Before I left, dad was calling me. I showed him attitude. This is really bad and it STINKS!!! What in the world am I doing? Why am I showing such attitue towards my very own dad? I am no longer young!!! What CHILDISH behavior!

Normally, I would be smiling or be happy when I got out of family and when I reached Calvin's place. However, I could not smile at all. I can't feel the presence of God at all. It's all my stupid attitude that causes it all. I should heed what was being said on Saturday. I ought to lift it up unto God and let go of it.

After teaching Calvin, I decided to give my aunt a call. I am so glad that she took the call because I tried to call her earlier but she wasn't home earlier. Now, I am able to tell her my decision. I've had enough and I do not want to hate my parents and myself because of money. Nothing in the world is able to get me another mum/ dad who gave me this life. Of course, God is the One who gives life but I must respect my parents in this. I guess its time for me to throw in the towel. I really cannot take it anymore. Finally, I told my aunt... I want to quit... She said its ok and I hung up.

I felt so relieved when I got it off my chest. I felt happier... When I got home, I seeked for God's help and asked God to help me to submit myself to His hands. I do not want to grieve my parents in such little things. I want to be a better person who is responsible and mature. I am a grown up now. Not a child anymore. I cannot just escape from problems but face it. I cannot say that I love God if I cannot do what God says. To love one another, just as how, I have loved myself.

Before I went to bed, I cried before God and gave Him all my problems and worries. I also asked God to forgive me and give me the chance to repent; to make up with my parents.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home