a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Some thoughts

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Some thoughts

Since the day my aunt revealed that I'd be paid $40 daily, I've kind of lost that will to work over there in the company. Yes, I am trained in this area and that area but there's no communication when I work.

My Uncle's always out. He's the one giving me the work to do. I'm alone sitting at the table, doing the work given to me. There's only less than 5 people around in my area. My aunt (mum's younger sis) and her hubby are always busy with their work, and I don't really like talking to her hubby, namely cause he likes to put people off. That's one thing I dislike. He likes to boast this and that, comment whenever he's not asked of any comments etc... Proud and likes to boast... Then comes my first aunt, who pays me such low salary. I'd sometimes wonder if I did really make the correct choice in joining them.

Anyway, I'm supposed to go for my medical appointment but I woke up late for it. I tried to get a taxi but the taxi seems to run away from me. They do not stop at my side and always missed me. I'm so frustrated! At the end, I cancelled the appointment and made another appointment on the 1st of April, 9am, which coincides with the day when I collect my in-sole, but at a later timing.

Cheng Hao gave me a call and talked to me. He asked me about what do I really want in life. I can say I want this and that but I lack the motivation and the will to do it. Worse of all, I lack the direction and "goal" to do the things I want. I can't seem to find a way to break this! I must find a purpose in life. I cannot go on living a life without purpose!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home