a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Fateful day when...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Fateful day when...

Actually, I was to go for Sy Roger's workshop/course in the morning in Church but due to the late night, I was not able to make it. I've disappointed myself, Sister Gillian and God.

I rested for the entire day and it was really good to have time for God and myself at home. Also, I tried to catch up with Bible reading for this month...

Honestly, I really felt like wanting to stop teaching tuition and also to call up my aunt to tell her that I want to quit. I really do not like to work there anymore... No will at all for me to be there or to work. Yes, money is the problem because the financial plans I've planned out, is completely destoryed by that news she broke to me.

In fact, my monthly expenditure is about $500 per month before I work. The money are spent mostly on transportation/ food and other stuffs. I need to save up, pay for insurance, repay debts, buy books, repair my computer stuffs etc... I really wonder what or how am I going to survive on with that little amount...

My phone died... I felt so terrible. I am unable to get the contacts I needed and arrgghhh.... I am so frustrated. My lappy needed to be repaired and I have to fork out $80 for it. Now, my mobilephone... I want to repair my diskman too... Where am I to find the cash???

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home