a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Girls... sigh...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Girls... sigh...

Strange thing about relatives... I DID tell my aunt that I needed to be off for these three days and yet she still called me up and asked why I did not go and work. It's real funny to be asked with these kind of questions when I did tell her a couple of days before hand.

Anyway, I missed it again. I did not wake up early and did not turn up for the course Sy Rogers had for the Church. What commitment do I have? Why am I such a slack??

Jingjie came to my place and I taught him how to play guitar. He stayed over here for sometime before he left. It was fun to teach someone things I learnt which I learnt about two weeks back. I think I enjoy teaching things I am interested in.

After teaching JingJie, Cheryl, whom I knew via hi5 wanted to meet up with me. I had a chat with her till about 3am in the morning. Her boyfriend just broke off with her and needed someone to talk to her. So, being a friend, I talked to her and tried to talk to her to forget about that guy if she feels so terrible. One thing I learnt through th efforts of wanting to comfort girls are that if they would not listen, just listen to them and then never bother to talk them into forgetting anyone.

If they want to be hurt, just inform them about the consequences and what they will end up and that will do, as a friend. There is no point at all in trying to reason much with them at all. They will, in the end, still want to do things their ways. That's if the girl is stubborn and still wants it her way. In this, I would name it as Adult Adolesence...

I DO NOT want my future girlfriend/ wife to be like that... I'd rather remain single if that's to be the case...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home