a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): No will to continue working...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

No will to continue working...

I woke up late and made Uncle ah Heng wait for me for about 5minutes. I felt bad about it...

When I got back to work, I felt rather unwilling to work. I felt like slacking over there and do nothing. Just walk here and there, pretending to be busy. When my uncle finally came, he told me that I need to draw this and that. Which I did draw some of it.

Sister Gillian called me and told me that Sy Rogers will be having a course on how to deal with those who are sexually inclined in the wrong direction. I was so excited that I agreed on it and told my aunt that I needed to be on course for the following three days. She just told me that I need to get the drawings done. Which I did do whatever I can do. I worked till about 6:30 but was still unable to complete it.

After work, I went directly down to Calvin's place, to teach tuition. My internet friend, Daphane replied my sms and she called me up to have a chat. I ended up chatting with her for about 30mins. Trying to convince her to forget the guy whom she like for he is very double minded. One moment, he'll say he love her and the next, he'll say, "forget about me" I wonder what in the world is coming... Moreover, he's a Christian! She's not a Christian... So... I'd only do what's right... Anyway, I needed to hung up on her as I had to continue teching Calvin...

Teaching Calvin is fun but I do get rather put off by him too. He'd not do the work I gave him and he's very forgetful. I really wonder if he really don't understand or is he faking it. I wonder...
On my way home, I was listening to the Church's "life" album. It is rather old but the songs moved my heart. I felt God's very presence comforting me. I felt I am very locked down by the circumstances around me. I felt that I am not really free to do the things I want. When I reached home, I played my game for awhile and then prayed for awhile... I did not linger long in the presence of God as it was very late and I needed to attend Sy Roger's lesson, which I wanted to go.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home