a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Healing came like a Tsunami...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Healing came like a Tsunami...

JingJie called me up at about 6plus. After talking to him and setting the time to meet, I got back to sleep. In the midst of the dreams, I felt someone asking me, move your ankle and see if it’s still painful. I moved and realized that it’s not painful anymore. I am healed!

Though Rev Benny’s not preaching today, both Ron and Jingjie wants to be there early to get good seats. We were the first few to reach there at about 8:30am. It was really scary to see crowds building at such early time. If we were there later, I really do not know what will happen.

During service, I felt very comfortable and fresh! Towards the end of the service, Rev Kong prayed for those who are sick. Many raised up their hands and want to be prayed for. I prayed for JingJie and I realized that the same sensation Rev Benny Hinn and Pastor Joshua talked about, was upon me. I felt electricity/ numbness (not due to lack of circulation) upon my pair of hands. I laid my hands upon Jingjie and prayed for him. After sometime, he felt better!

Now I began to see something. What I felt yesterday, was truly from God. That voice was not God’s voice. It was to discourage me and make me leave God. Now I know why I fell down when Rev Benny prayed for the entire Church. It was God’s anointing and presence upon me, empowering me for ministry.

Second guitar lesson
I realized that the way that I used to press chords were wrong. Not totally wrong but some were in a way wrong. I need to strengthen my pinkie finger!

Finally, I bought my very own tuner. It is rather costly but it’s cool! I love it very much. I must treasure it!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home