a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Second day of work

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Second day of work

This is really interesting. When I went and walk around the factory, many noticed me. Some were curious about who am I, and some asked who I am.
I think I really need to be more wise. I need to know what to do and how to be more effective in work. Had a hard time trying to find things. I lack the tools… Still trying to do some revision on my AUTO Cad

I had a chance to witness to the accountant aunt. She seems interested in the bible and well, it's a good chance for me to witness to her... She actually got interested in the CDs I bought to work. I must find a chance to lend her the CDs.

Tuition with Calvin
- Really had compassion upon this kid.
- He’s studying so much that he hardly had time to rest (from what I see)
- Looks stone and was slow in learning. Need a breakthrough in him

Met up with Alex:
- Went back home and called Alex up for dinner.
- Went to have prata.
- Wonderful fellowship with Alex

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home