a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Valentine's Day...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Valentine's Day...

It's a lovey dovey day for most... For me, it's just a day to remember what Saint Valentine did when he was jailed. I can only remember part of it but not all of it...

Oh well, what a time it is today to spend this special day with someone special. Though I did not have a girlfriend, I did spend the day with someone special. Make a guess... Wrong... not the girls I've mentioned here at all but with the Creator of the World; God.

I dwelt in His presence and was comforted and also felt very peaceful. Indeed He gives peace which surpasses all understandings...

Actually, besides spending time, dwelling in His presence, I played computer games and also went out with Jasmine. Yup... but when I met her, it was like about 10pm. It was funny to be with her, talking and joking. Hehehe... Actually, Jessica was suppose to meet me but I guess... She forgot about wanting to meet me due to her busy schedule at work.

Oh yes, met Jasmine at Mr Beans and guess what? Nah... She did not become my girlfriend. She's a good friend of mine. However, I met up with the boss of Mr Beans. He is a very jovial man, in his mind 40's. What I can say about this man is that he's very humble, have a good sense of humour and is friendly. Maybe I need to look up to him and learn things from him in the future.. That's if he's willing to be my friend.

Time passes and it wasn't long before I knew that it's 2am. Man... I spent four hours there at Mr Beans. Never would have guessed that I would sit at a place and talk and talk non-stop. Gosh.. I guess I have really changed... Hopefully, for the better... Hahaha... So that next time, I would not be a bore to my future girlfriend cum wife...

Do feel bad whenever I go out with Jasmine. She's like paying for all... :( I don't want to be viewed as someone who would eat off someone's wealth... I want to prosper financially... :) So that, I can also give treats to people and also help the poor and needy in whatever they need.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home