a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): ~*~*Tiring day... Did I see an Angel???*~*~

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, February 18, 2005

~*~*Tiring day... Did I see an Angel???*~*~

Today was one of the most tiring day I had. Met up with Kay and Jane at about 11am and headed down to SGH to get my cast changed. This was the first time I am in Kay's car and also, the first time I saw Jane. Though her photo and her real self is a little different but it's alright... Never judge a book by its cover =)

It was about 1216hrs when we reached SGH (Singapore General Hospital). Thank God that the queue wasn't long and that I was there to get my cast changed. Therefore, I need not queue too long to get it done.

The male nurse joked with me again. Silly him. I will not let anyone draw on my cast again. I will draw it myself. When Jane saw my cast, she was laughing away. When the nurse saw it, he too, laughed. Sigh... What great master-piece I had on my cast... lolx

I tried to create a story about where the stickers went and how my friends drew on the cast. It was funny though. Art of "smoking" people.

The fees for the re-casting was cheaper than the previous times. However, I had to pay for my in sole, which is specially made. It cost $300. My younger sis told my dad and me that I can pay through Medi-shield but when I check it out, they said I can't and wanted me to pay up there and than.

Sigh... thanks to God. If He did not prompt me to bring the extra cash, I'd not be able to pay for my medical fees. However, when I told my dad that I had to pay in cash, he wasn't happy with it. I did something terrible... I lied to my dad that I loaned from a friend to pay up the in soles as I initially wanted to save up that cash to get a new guitar. I feel so bad.

*****

Soon, it was abt 3pm when we reached Great World City. We had our lunch and the ladies were smoking their lungs out. Gosh... I almost died of a lack of oxygen. There we also met up with Jade. (Jade's a friend whom I got to know via IRC but did not get to meet for the past 4yrs) It was a great time spending with them minus the smoking parts.

Jade looks like in her late twenties. Her dress sense looks nice though she had those unfriendly kind of looks. It's not the looks that matters, it's the friendship...

After lunch, we went and shop around. Then... I saw an angel... No no no... Not the Angel of the Lord but... ermm... someone whom I think is nice? =)

I met her when we (Kay, Jane and myself) went to That CD Shop. I did not say I want to go but they wanted to. (Before going there, I felt that I ought to go there and will go there) Anyway, maybe it's coincidence. I dare not say it's from God because I do not want to get into error.

While browsing the CDs, something caught my eyes. Not her. It's theCD title "Air Guitar II" It seems nice and I want to get inspirations from the CD as I want to write songs to sing unto God. While we were there, we spent like an hour or so at the CD shop.

Just when I thought they were done with, I paid for the CD holder and the two CD's which I believe will be able to help give my some ideas. When I was about to go, I realized that Kay was still browsing for some CDs. As a result, I limped around to check if they carry any Christian songs or WOW Worship albums. Just when I was "hoping" around with my huge bag, she appeared and asked if I want to leave the things at the counter before I leave. At that time, I did not really take notice of her. Only thing on mind was "is she a staff here?"

After sometime of "hoping" around, I was unable to find the things I want to look for. So, I went and join up with Jane and Kay. She was introducing some products to Kay when I was with Kay. Then I made fun of Kay and encouraged Kay to get the CDs which, she did not.

So, I went around and saw some movie titles. Out of curiousity, I went and check if they carry an old movie named "The Ten Commandments". To my dismay, they do not have it. Sigh... What a let down...

It was then she came and talked to me. Asking me if I needed a glass of water, if I needed to rest, do I need a seat etc... I mean... The service they... she provided was great. However, sigh... I was silly enough to reject.

After sometime, while waiting for Jane and Kay, I heard them play some nice music and approached her (because she was nearer to me) to ask what kind of song/ music was that. That was the time when she caught my attention more.

Though I do not know her name, I was glad that I did strike a conversation with her. Now, I am confused. Haha... I do not know if she's talking to me as a customer or as a stranger. It was funny how I opened myself to her when she asked whom I came along with... ( I thought she saw Jane and Kay with me?) Anyway, I told her the truth. That I met with my IRC friends and she smiled.

After buying two more CD's, we left the place. Before we left, she asked if I am a local... ( I know I don't look local...) She told me that if I purchase a value of $250 and above, I'd be given a discount card etc... Which is a lifetime thingy but it will be so if its within 2mths of purchase. When I told her I might not be able to go there again, she looked a little disappointed. Hmmm... Or am I making stories up? That I do not know...

In the night, I had dinner with Kay and reached home rather late. I am tired but it was a good day spent... Hehehe... Hopefully, I can go down and see her again.. soon... Or get to know her as a friend... :)

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home