a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Chain of events

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Chain of events

Haha... As a result of tiredness and forgetfulness, I've forgotten some events which happened. I think I'll write down whatever I can remember...

15th Feb
Was supposed to meet up with Jasmine to go down to the hospital together to change my cast but alas, due to miscommunications, we waited for each other until the evening came... Was funny though. She called up and we decided to go out for awhile. Was suppose to go down to Heartland Mall aka Old Hougang central but I did not know it's called Kovan Mall now. Anyway, when I took a cab down, the taxi driver drove me down to Kovan centre. Sigh... waste of money. After I realized that I've gotten to the wrong place, I took another cab down to Kovan mall. Sigh... lesson learnt. Next time, got to make sure the driver knows the place; if not I must also know the place.

16th Feb
As my dad had to meet up with his superiors, he asked me to go and help my mum out. Gosh, this is the first time I managed to prepare most of the food and in the fastest time too! I am so happy. Hehehe... practice makes permanent. Business in the market was not that good due to the previous day's events. Therefore, at about 9am, my mum asked me to go back home.

When I reached home, I don't know why, I felt like praying for the rest of the day. It was an awesome time spending time with God. I felt so refreshed and peaceful. Prayed that the meeting my dad had is going to be a good one. Oh yes, my "god-sister" came to my place and stayed overnight. Now I know what I did... besides praying and doing my stuffs, updating my blogs, I slept after she left.

She had a nice rest while... I did not sleep a wink at all. Alright... I did... for an hour or so... I felt so cold sleeping on the floor while she slept on my bed... Sigh... I shall not complain. =) Jesus once said that when I do things onto other, I am like doing unto Him. So, I'm doing it for Him, nothing else.

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home