a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Endless days...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Endless days...

WOW!!! A week's passed. What was I doing all these while? Haha... I'm not backsliding. Just felt this way... Days seems to be the same... opsss... am I really backsliding? Cannot la... Must remember what had happened... Did not have enough rest... Ermm.. Did not really sleep much because I'll start work on the 1st March...

Friday:
All I could remember was that I was supposed to go for a show with Jasmine but she did not called... Hmmm... Nothing much I could remember

Saturday:
Woke up at 2pm and was rushing out to meet Ron, Jingjie and co to go church. When we got to Church, I went to meet Sis Gillian and Faith for the 27th Feb event. Not sure why but I kind of do not like to have meetings. Haha.. Am I getting proud? :(

Pastor preached on "Potter and clay". The entire sermon reminded me of things in life. Am I really getting proud? Do I have things coming out off me? Do I still have unresolved issues in life? Must do a check! Vital!!! Sister Gillian said that Details determine destiny. Interesting! Am reminded that my attitude determines my altitude.

Sunday:
Last cell group for N20. Managed to get Alex down for cell and well, at least he looked happy. It's a challenge to get him down for cell and service. He said he attended service. Well, I shall believe him.

Alex is very interesting. I guess he's something like me. Need to have motivation in order to go cell and services or even do things said. Well, I guess God do place people who are about the same together to mould each other to be better. Iron sharpens iron, remember? :)

It was really fun taking cell in prayer meeting. I noticed that whenever I take these or whenever I talk/ share in cell, the cell either focuses alot of attention on me or that they were keeping silent so as to see if I said anything wrong. I wonder.. I'll look on the brighter side of life! :)

After cell, we did some recordings and well, it's funny though... I think I've been teased by Chang Chin. Its funny though. Fellowship was great and I guess everyone enjoyed. Sharon even came to cell, wearing sunglass. She looked funny though.

****

It seems that the things done on monday were forgotten or that I rested so well that I forgot what I did. Haha... Maybe its due to stress? Anyway, I only remembered that either on monday or tuesday, mum asked me to company her to the market and she sent me back after she reached the coffeeshop downstairs.

Tuesday:
I slept till so late into the afternoon that I did nothing much. Managed to hear the message brought forth by Pastor Ulf. It was about friends. Friendship are for eternity. What if I have friends who are none believers? Sigh... Will I be able to see them or even help them by then? What about family members? I wonder...

I do not want to see them going through a Christ-less eternity... :(

Wednesday:
This was a long day. Have been waiting for this day a long while. Yes, it's time for me to take off the cast! I'm so excited. The queue to Dr Denny Lie was short and it was within 30mins that I saw him.

I am really blessed to have a consultant taking over my case. Afterall, if I were to request that he attends to me, I'd have to pay a private fee of $70 per session. He's the one who did the surgury on me too. Therefore, it's really a blessing for me.

Well, initally, I wasn't used to walking with my right leg because it's been "off the road" for sometime. It's not been exposed to light/ fresh air/ feelings for SIX soild weeks. My poor right leg... It looked dead because of the dead skins covering the entire leg.

Went to watch "A very long engagement" with Mag. The show was alright but a little lame and funny though its a show base on wars. My imaginations ran wild while watching the show. Felt that I was one of the character in the show and it seems frightening though... Anyway, at the end of the day, I enjoyed the show and best of all, Mag did not lose anything at all. It was a good time spent together though I must admit, I did not attend service that day. Was initally not feeling well and leg's feeling kind of weak. Although I did feel the same weakness in my leg but I was glad to be able to fellowship with her then.

Thursday:
Wanted to go for service again but I rested till 6pm... Sigh... How weak am I? Gosh, where's my conviction to go for service? Anyway, I watch services via internet and sigh... "thanks" to my "good" connections and computer problems. I was not able to enjoy the entire service there and then...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home