a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Updatings...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Updatings...

Wow... time and tide waits for no man, this saying is so real and true. It's been more than a week since I last updated my blog... Sigh... Where can I start from? Saturday till what happened today?

Ah.. a quick summery... I'll do my best...

Saturday:
Was another experience with God and I enjoyed the entire service. Was supposed to wait for Aaron to get to service but he did not turned up. Oh well, what can I say? He woke up late and did not attend the service with me...

I spent about two hundred on some CD's and books. Man, now I know why I brought so much to Church. Hmmm... really interesting preaching by Rev John Bevere. Ways of drawing near to God. Well, I wanted to attend more than a service but... Circumstances did not allowed me to.

Was rather put off by Derrek but well, I can't blame him at all. Miscommunications happen and I guess, at the end of the day, ChengHao did not expected things to turn out this way and sigh... What's done is done. What can I do but to stay cool the next time?

Felt kind of "dead" within my heart in serving in the cell. I am not giving up on God or anything but serving a cell which is not cooperative or informations which does not get passed around, what can I do? Sigh... Should I or should I not give up? God, direct my path...

Sunday:
ChengHao, Calvin Chan, Ron, Rickson, Desmond and JingJie came to my place to prepare something for my fellow cell members. It was a wonderful time spent together. Ron was the earliest, then came ChengHao etc... All I can say was that we had a wonderful time spending time with one another.

After doing the things for some cell members, Desmond and JingJie Bugis with ChengHao and me. We went shopping for my Chinese New Year clothings but before that, we went around Bugis... Sigh... With me "hopping" around with my one leg and all that, it was rather tiring but fun. What I dislike most was that people were like looking at me as if I were some Aliens "walking".. wrong... hopping around Bugis junction and from MRT stations to another. Was rather uneasy feeling to have people's attentions.

Was gald that I did not have to go around running from one area to another area to get my clothings. I managed to get most of my clothings at Bugis. Went down to Orchard after my trip to bugis together with ChangChin. It was really fun fellowshipping with Desmond, Ron, Rickson, ChangChin and JingJie. I was glad that God used me to encourage , Ron, Rickson and JingJie to grow stronger in God and to pray longer. It was soon that Desmond told me that he had a better experience with God after heeding to what I told him to try out. Ron, JingJie and Rickson said the same to me too. Thank God for using what I have been through to bless them.

Monday:
This was the longest Monday I've ever had. Woke up at about 7am and went to help out with my parents in the market. I helped them out till the eve of Chinese New Year. That means till Tuesday and rested at about 6pm in the evening. It was a long day but it was great to be of help with my parents.

Things around me seems to be falling down. First, had a little tiff with ChengHao, next, with my younger brother. All of which, by the grace of God, did not go for the worse but went better and better instead. I was really thankful to Him for helping me out.

After helping out in the market, I went straight home and JingJie smsed me and asked me out. To go shopping. I want to get a pair of shoes but was made fun by Ron an JingJie. What friends I have? Haha... It was funny though cause the salesgirl who sold Ron shoes were on my side. Which I really thank God for. Hehe...

After buying shoes, they accompanied me down to Singapore general Hospital whereby I wanted to get my cast changed. My cast is cracking and sigh... I can't take it anymore. When I reached A&E, they said they do not have the cast I wanted. All they have were those which are really heavy and ugly. Sigh... Dejected and tired... I went straight home and slept like a log. The total sales for the Eve of Chinese New Year were only 1.5k, at most. Last year, it was like $3k. Difference was the time spent over there.. Sigh... I sinned by presuming for more and did not ask God to help... Anyway, will not take God for granted the next time... I repent.

Wednesday:
First day of Chinese New Year was ok. I wanted to stay at home the entire day but my mom managed to pursuade me to get to my grandfather's place. Reluctantly, I went but I was glad I went. Managed to see my cousins and aunties. It's been like a year since I last saw them... Was a nice feeling to be there but... this time, I can't walk around much.

After visiting my grandfather (he forgot to give my entire family red-packets) sigh... I was "forced" to go to my auntie's place. Well, it's the first time I saw her after like... ten whole years! Family problems of the past and before I reached there... I threw temper against my parents. Sigh... I know I am wrong and do not have any excuses for doing that. I was really frustrated when I was being "pushed" to catch up with my parents and siblings. I was so dead tired and was panting away, trying to catch my breathe when they kept asking me to catch up with them... Sigh... What can I say? What a way to start my "New" Year with God...

Before that, I received an email from Sister Gillian, my cell leader. Sigh... after reading it, I felt so wronged and so unhappy. I guess I've overdone some things and said too much over the email. Anyway, will face whatever that is being thrown back to me... =(

Thursday:
Second day of Chinese New Year. It was a real exciting day. Went out with Priscilla and talked to her for some time and travelled to a number of places. Had a wonderful time with her. Haha... Watched Seoul Riders with her. It was a funny show, added with some action packs too. It was a nice show...

After the show, I went home and called for pizza. Hawaiian style, yummy! I invited Jasmine over to my place to share the pizza with me. This is the first time I see her. Haha... I don't know why I did that too. One thing for sure was that it wasn't for any hanky panky stuffs.

She looked bored and I suggested that we go Bishan to watch Constantine. A show which I wanted to watch for sometime but did not find anyone and Priscilla wanted some chinese show... Sigh... If I knew that I would be going over again with Jasmine, I'd not have gone home... Waste of cab fares.

The show, Constantine, is very good in effects but for story line wise, I find that it was rather crappy and rubbish! I really doubt they understood what the bible means etc... A sheer crappy show with rubbish contents but good effects. All I can say is that can watch but not believe kind of show. The passion of Christ is a much better flim to watch though.

Overall, it was a nice time spent with these two girls. Hmm... hope to be able to get to know them better and well, if God's willing, I'll lead them to Him once more. For Priscilla, I'd want to stir her up to love God more and for Jasmine, I'd like her to be more opened in her mind and not be so troubled with things happening in her life. Especially with her friends in her work place. Also, for Jasmine to know God and what He did for her on the cross. I was glad that I was able to explain to her some stuffs...

Noticed something about Jasmine... She smell very nice! Nice perfume... Haha... I did not smell her but it's the smell I smelt while she was in front of me. I smelt the same nice fragrance while she was beside me while watching Constantine. So... don't get me wrong..

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home