a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Felt dull today

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Felt dull today

It's been sometime since I last felt this way. I felt rather dull and empty especially when I was in Church. Felt I did something wrong...

After Pastor preached, I know what is wrong. Haha... I guess I am getting more and more "flaky" nowadays. Seems like God is speaking to me each and every day. A little frightening or am I just trying to run away from the mistakes I had made?

Calvin did not turn up for service. Tried to contact him but he did not switch on his phone and what a let down to the sisters in cell. Thank God that Sister Gillian's stuffs are with me. If not, they will be really let down if we did not prepare anything for them. (Especially when they prepared something for us for Valentine's day. We did prepare something but Calvin; Aka Kaka did not turn up)

Anyway, I thank God for the strength He's given to me to present the gift to Sister Gillian. I had some misunderstanding with her earlier on in the week and was suppose to be "counselled" by her but did not as I had to attend a farewell party for WeiMay.

She's leaving on the 15th this month. Sigh... One good friend going overseas to study. Seems to be having this trend in my life. Whenever I find someone nice or a good friend, he/she will leave me. When he/she comes back, the relationship will not be as strong as before. I really am a little afraid of making good friends... :( Or falling for someone... It's far too much for me... (Maybe I'm too weak)

Met up with Ian and ChengYu (If I did not get it wrong) to attend WeiMay's farewell party. Though it took sometime to reach but it was worth it. This was because when we have reached the BBQ site, we were offered food by some residents and those were not bad food. The food was rather good. I enjoyed myself there... Especially when I had the attention... LOL... Cause of my bandaged leg. This is what I called unwanted attention. They focus their attentions on me that sigh... I felt kind of bad.

At first, I thought I'd not know anyone there at the farewell party but was glad to see my friend, Jason and some Church friends like Jessel, Gavin and his girlfriend, Reagan etc... Kind of felt regretful for not joining that cell group then. Maybe it's good that I never joined too. If not, I'd felt very pressured with so many University graduates there. I would have felt very little then...

I felt the warmth of the cell group members... Especially when a girl came and talked to me. Haha... I felt shy when she came to talk to me. Tired my best not to talk much but managed to know her name...

At the end of the day, the entire farewell party was fun and interesting. After which it ended at about 11pm. Was supposed to go home but went to meet up with Jasmine for coffee. It was funny though... This was the second time I went out with her and well... it was ok but she got to meet her friend... Which was an hour or so after I met up with her. Haha... At least after the match which Liverpool... ermm... played? :)

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home