a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): A little something in life...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A little something in life...

It was really fun working there. The people were asking who I am etc… Work wasn’t that much now because my uncle had not told me what to do yet but I do look forward to be a great help unto him.

It does feel good to be able to work for own family members. This also creates the chance to know them better and be able to find more common things with them. Especially when I did not have much time spent with them after my secondary school… and after my granny died.

Today was a long day but fruitful one too. Ali was willing to help and the rest of the workers were willing to talk to me... They are all either elder than me or are Bengalis. I am not a racist… I have lots of friends who are Indians or Bengalis.

Popular, Here I come!
Finally I am able to get to a bookshop after so long. I've finally managed to get WeiKeong and Bryans some assesment books. Hehe... Also, the first time in my work life that I am able to get out of the office to do something.

Sweet tooth:
I am not sure why but I've been having the urge to want to have some sweets/ tidbits. I mst stop this! If not, I'd be gaining instead of losing weight. This is too much... I must reduce my sugar intake and eat a more healthy lifestyle...

I need to attain my goal this year!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home