a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Healing Crusade...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Healing Crusade...

I reached Singapore Indoor Stadium at about 1030hrs. I know it’s very early to be there as the crusade starts at 1900hrs. I had a feeling that I ought to be there early. I called up JingJie and Ron and decided to meet them there.

When I reached the stadium, I was real SHOCKED!!! Perplexed! There are so many people even at such an early time. It’s real unbelievable! Quickly, I moved towards the queue and found myself comfortably seated at the north entrance.

Shortly after I sat down, I too out my bible and wanted to read as well as to catch up with the bible reading program. Before I could even start reading, the lady before me spoke to me. After the conversation, I realized that she’s an Indonesian. She shared her life experience with me and prophesied to me.

Now I know why I am there so early… Anyway, she told me that I am called to be an intercessor and that I will become popular… I will bring many youths/ teens to Christ etc… I will bear that in heart and see if her prophecy will come to pass… If it does, then she’s sent by God, if not, it’s not by God but her own…

Anyway, the queue built up rather fast. It seems that when she finished, It was about 1pm. It was a long chat and I did not realize time flew past, especially when I was reading the bible. Ron came at about 1300hrs while JingJie came at 1400hrs.

These two brothers are really interesting. We talked and joked. Played with JingJie’s new phone and soon, I found myself talking with Edison, another Indonesian. It seems that I have been talking with plenty of Indonesians today.

The time came when part of the Indoor Stadium were blocked out due to the crowd coming in. The people behind me were cutting queue and well… What can I say? I don’t know… Am I being pious or have I expected too much of Christians? Why are they behaving in this way? Yes, I do cut queues at times but… They tried to squeeze into the stadium and pushed one another. They forget that there are some who are elderly and some who are having difficulty walking.

Both Ron and JingJie went around looking for seats. They were so active that they jumped over the barrier and wanted to take seats at the floor area only to be caught and rejected by the ushers.

I had a hard time calling JingJie as I lost both Ron and him. Maybe due to poor connection, I got cut off. I lost my cool and raised my voice when I got thru the second time. I shouldn’t have done so… Maybe the lady’s right. When I move on in God, I tend to find something in me that I need to get rid off. This is one of which I need to rid of.

Finally, I was reconciled with both of them and did enjoy the service with Rev Benny. God healed many sick. There are those who came in stretchers, wheelchairs and crutches. At the end of the service, God moved mightily. Many were healed. Lame walked, paralyzed walked, blind see, deaf heard. There was such mighty move of God that the choir team (more than 600 of them) fell under the power of God when Rev Benny swept his hands across their direction. They fell at one go.

It was a worthwhile journey. I am able to witness the powers of God first hand and saw Rev Benny do things. It will be something worth looking forward in time to come, if he ever comes back…

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home