a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Double service, Double anointing, Double POWER!

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Double service, Double anointing, Double POWER!

I did not reach the stadium early as I know that there will be enough places for us. I just felt that we’ll be able to make it in. I met up with the usual two JingJie and Ron for service. Once again, God did not fail. The difference is that God moved in such powerful ways that many fell under the anointing of God. (I have been praying for my ankle to be healed. I want to have total healing)

On the third service, Rev Benny prayed for the entire Church. This is really exciting because I do want to be able to heal others by praying too. Everyone lifted hands and before Rev Benny prayed, I felt something touched my hands and I fell immediately. I felt as if something real heavy crushed upon me and it was really heavy on my chest when it happened. I felt I lost something… I tried to get up but was not able too despite that I tried…

After Rev Benny prayed, only than was I able to get back up. We continued praying for the sick and things happened again. Miracles and wonders took place. Deep within my heart, I was rejoicing but another voice came into my mind… It said, “You’re condemned. God had left you and that you’re not anointed to witness for Him”. When that came, I felt really uneasy and was pleading to God not to let me go. I pleaded to Him that I be a witness and never lack His presence…. I am afraid of losing Him!

When I reached home, I prayed for awhile and felt the presence of God upon me faster and closer than before. I do not understand what’s going on… I do not want God to leave me nor forsake me. I want God to be in His presence forever. I need Him and want Him so much that it grieves me when that thought came to my mind. I prayed and told God all that is within my heart. I poured my heart and soul unto Him till I felt peace.

After praying, I couldn’t get to rest. Though I am to meet Jingjie and Ron at 7am later, I really couldn’t get to rest. I went to the living room and watch the match between Manchester United and Southampton. I managed to watch only the first half as I was really dead tired during the first half…

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home