a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Finally~~~

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Finally~~~

Wow… it does really fast that time fly… It’s Friday… Man, I am excited… Teaching Wei Keong, Calvin and Bryan… I finally have the time to do my own stuffs. Only that I do not have time to spend with my family member and cell group members.

At least today, I am able to get Mag, Ron and JingJie out. JingJie was teased by Mag so much that he was totally speechless. Ron was like happily laughing away… at JingJie when Mag teased him. I guess it was rather rash of Mag to talk to JingJie at that way. He’s still young but I understand what she meant…

We went to watch “Hitch”. It was a funny show, meaningful yet funny. Well, all of us enjoyed the show and Jingjie, Ron and I want to watch it another time… That’s if we find time to go again.

Ron and JingJie both thought that I am interested in Mag... and also thought that she's my girlfriend... Its really funny for them to think this way. Anyway, it's normal, I do not blame them as they are still young...

It's really funny of them to say that I get people's number easily. Ths is due to the fact that my friend's friend is looking for workers to work for their company, thus asked me to ask around if anyone wants to work. Then she gave me her contact number. It's ridiculous for them to think that I am interested in someone elder than me...

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home