a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Somebody... Somehow...

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Somebody... Somehow...

It’s simply amazing for the past couple of days! Things simply are happening for me nowadays!

After knowing this friend, Miss Koh, I find that my life’s never been the same! It seems that I’d enjoy sharing and teaching her about what I have learnt rather than sharing with my very own cell members. Maybe I find that I have clips on my “wings”. I do not like to be restricted to doing things, especially to do the things I enjoy! For this instance, teaching the bible!

Anyway, it’s really interesting to be in my current job as I get to meet many people nowadays and that talking to them is not much of a barrier! I just simply hope that someday, I’d be able to preach like how Pastor Kong’s been doing.

The good thing about my job is that there are many people without Christ and there are Christians who are not leading a life of Christian. They cursed and swear; drink and smoke or even do funny things, which a Christian would not do. However, who am I? I have been preaching to a number of people in the team. I do look forward to be able to reach out to them.

It’s really funny and interesting though to be doing what I am doing. People come to me and ask me for my phone number! I mean… I’ve met with this young lady, who happens to be working at the same place as I am supposed to be at, came and asked me for phone number. She’s really young. Nevertheless, it’s her soul that matters. I felt that she needs the gospel but she rejected coming to Church with me this weekend.

I do look forward that she’d come to Church, get to know God and experience the very tangible Presence of God.

Walking with God is indeed a wonderful experience! Let me share something with you… I am beginning to like walking with God. It’s the best experience I’ve ever had in my life! It’s just simply so wonderful.

Can you imagine God telling you things? Like when you’ve done something wrongly, someone tells you and He reveals a deeper truth about your actions? He causes you to recall about the instances you’ve gone through in life. God is interesting, isn’t He?

Now I understand and know what Pastor was saying when he preached about waiting upon God; drawing near to God and etc… It’s really been a pleasure sharing with Miss Koh and talking to her about God. She’s simply a wonderful person, whom I call, a friend!

Sharon Koh, one day, you’ll get to read this blog, I’m sure of it. Nevertheless, I’d like you to know that I’m really thankful to God for a friend like you. No matter what happens in the future, I’d really want you to know that I treasure this relationship with you very much!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com