a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Anything Praise worthy?

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Anything Praise worthy?

Yesterday was the day when I celebrated my birthday. Initially, I was very excited and full of expectation as you have read in my earlier entries. However something happened when I was filled with the most joy.

I’m really sad and really lost when I realized that I’ve lost Simon’s I-River. I have placed it in my pocket and I did not know when nor did I know how it came out of my pocket. Worse of all, I am at a lost of where did it actually dropped off my pocket.

It cost a whopping $490 for that mp3 player and… sighs… When am I able to have that cash to get him another one?

When I met the rest of my colleagues for breakfast, I really felt bad and down. I did not have the mood to really celebrate my birthday at all. It was really a bad day for me.

After breakfast, we continued with our different destination for work. It was a real torture to me as I was not in any mood to work at all. I felt so burdened and so demoralized. I was in my worst attitude in my life. It’s really tormenting to be in that stupid mood.

I did not have any mood to go Church nor do anything. Just wanted to rest at home and do nothing. However, I was reminded by God about the prayer I made two days ago, after writing the new song. That regardless of what I undergo, I’d never leave God, forsake Him nor even make excuses not praising Him.

Although I did not know what is going on nor do I know what is to come but I must have faith in God for Who He is and how He can turn my “mourning” into dancing; sadness into joy!

Oh yes! On the 26th Nov, I celebrated my birthday with cell members and colleagues. As I was not really happy due to the loss of i-River, somehow, God planted someone into my life to cheer me up during my birthday.

This was the day when I met up with a Church sister, Sharon. It’s really a joy chatting and talking to her when I first met her. At first, there was no zeal within me to really cheer about. In fact, I did not want to attend the celebration Melvin held; but I am glad that I did. If not, I’d never be able to have met Sharon and had a nice evening for the rest of the day.

Another thing that I was glad about was the fact that my new colleague, Jia Ning, came to comfort me and reminded me not to ask why things happens but ask God how to solve the matters. Before she came with these words, I felt something like that. I am really comforted and am glad to find a Godly person who did not go the ways of my colleagues.

I’ve realized that most of them in my office are Christians but not many really walked the life Christ intended. However, who am I to judge them? If I judge them, I will be judged as well. I guess there ought to be a balance to this. I feel a need to go into their lives and make a difference… ONLY if God wants me to; If not, I’ll never do it.

Therefore, is there anything praise worthy? Yes! Not for the loss of i-River but for the fact that God is there and that He is faithful and loving! If not for Him, I'd had a real bad birthday celebration

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com