a My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing): Jesus, My Lord

My Walk with God - 2005 - (Moulding & testing)

A daily record of events that happened in my life or things that were brought to my mind and thus recorded. This site is to help me rememeber events and goals. How I used my time; my walk with God; my perspective in life, friends and family members... This blog also serves as a reflection of myself and what I have been wanting/ struggling with/ yearning for/ my up's and down's of life. Do sit back and walk this journey on how I walk life with FAITH and HONESTY with God.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Jesus, My Lord

Finally, I found that inspiration to write songs again! Once again, it's not by my own might nor power but by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit! It's been sometime since I've last composed a song and I am really glad and am rejoicing over the tune!

Although it's not 100% done (as I'm still trying to make it better) but I simply love the song a lot. my I present to you my latest composition titled:

Jesus, My Lord

D Em7
My God, You’re Beautiful
G A
I will give You, all my life
D Em7
My Lord, You’re wonderful
G A
I will give up my life for You


D Em7
My God, You’re beautiful
G A
No words can describe Your World
D Em7
My God, You’re beautiful
G A
Beyond words of description


Em7 D/F#
Jesus Christ My Lord,
G A
I love You more each day
Em7 D/F#
Jesus Christ My Lord,
G A
It’s You I seek!


Chorus:
D
Jesus You are My Lord, My God,
Em7
My all, My Everything!
G
I stand in Awe of You
A
Sing of Your praises everyday!


Jesus My Lord, My all, My God
I will stand in awe of You
I will give my life,
A living Sacrifice

Jesus My Lord, My all, My God
I will stand in awe of You
Come and change my heart
And make me more like You.


Today, I am so glad and excited! It's not just because of the new song but that I know and I know that God is with me! I feel so close to Him once again. The very Presence of God... It's beyond words of mere description.

While Singing "I could sing of Your love forever" I felt the very warmth Presence of God coming upon me. The love is really awesome! A feeling which I have not felt for a long time! I am really in the Presence of God!

Also, it's been a long time since I am able to play the guitar and sing after I've got into this job. It's a real hard road but I kind of find treasures while I am in the midst of this "trying times". I worshipped God and sung unto Him and it's really amazing! When I prayed, it's like rivers of living water flowing through my mouth! Words came rushing out.... I prayed in tongues like never before! Also, not forgetting the peace of God! Amazing!!!

God is really GOOD!

Truly, after going through the lessons on the Tabernacle, my life's been changed and transformed for the better! I've not been bonded by my past sin and I believe that Jesus have set me free! I am NO LONGER A SLAVE of Satan but am God's Child! Christ lives in me NOW!

I really thank Pastor Kong for sharing the Word of God once again, regarding the Tabernacle. It's really awesome and it really opens up my eyes to see again!

Glory be unto God!!!

Email me: calvin.othniel@gmail.com